BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 13 July 2011

No idea what to title this blog

Oh okay :) im glad ur doing something about it and hopefully we can both lose 20lbs together!

Im feeling really depressed today. I dunno why. Maybe daddy, maybe weight, maybe pre period pms, maybe the weather again. Its shitty again.

I want a tongue piercing. But that wikl be my reward for myself after i quit smoking.

I feel so lost and overwhelmed. I have to figure out what i want my 2nd year sched to look like and its hella depressing me. It seems so binding. Like im choosing my life. I want to gain canadian citizenship. Which just means i have to be here for a long ass time.

Its funny, i thought coming to uni half way across the world would let feel free. But i feel as constricted as i did in triboa, just more alone.

Like being surrunded by a lot of people but am still alone. Ughhhhh...

0 comments: