BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 13 July 2011

lol so much for not having long posts WOMAN! :P

Hahaha that post was hella long!

But we moved in because we found out that stuff has been missing. I mean small stuff that you wouldn't notice was gone because it was tiny but of great value such as Cielo's white gold ring with diamonds, my favorite perfume that I got from her mom and Shim's perfume that Cielo gave her. I think some dresses were missing too.  We moved in with friends because we couldn't afford the place for the two of us and besides it would be too big for just the two of us as well. We still have our own room. The two people living with us are our friends. We met each other during the same time in Miriam, so yeah. I think we know them pretty well because before we even moved in together Brenda was practically living with us every summer so it isn't that difficult to get used to and our other roommate Tats, is always out because she's archiving indie films in New Manila (near Divisoria, I think. hahaha you know me. I don't know shit in Manila). Cielo and I already talked about what we would do if we broke up and we just said that we'll still live together but just as friends... But I don't know what will really happen because sometimes you really can't predict how bad a breakup will be.

I don't think though that we're getting used to each other because there's still some things that I didn't know before that she would tell me when we sit alone together and smoke. But I don't know. And don't be sorry if you're blunt. It's better to be blunt than going around and lightening things up. It's just going to be harder in the future when you say the blunt words after saying those good hearing words. hahaha Get? :)) And she doesn't cook much anymore and I'm trying to lose weight. I have learned how to cook! (FINALLY!!!) not just cup noodles but like vegetables and chicken breast. I actually lost around 20 pounds already but I have to lose 20 more to be 120 so that the coaches are happy as well. They make me run extra if I don't make the time limits in sprints and they make me do extra ab workout! :S Cielo doesn't even know the first thing about exercising haha that I know. LOLZ hahaha and yes I am sorry that I keep forgetting you were here when the jejemon wave came out but theres one that's called tsupakers which is like emo + jejemon... WEIRD!!!!

0 comments: