BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 12 July 2011

I LAVET!!! :)

I love it and yes i love our favorite Anime character! :D LOLZ (hahaha i'm so jejemon) (if you don't know what that means go look at it on wikipedia hahaha) <3

I have some time to post on here before I go to training. :))

What's new with me? Well... I have moved into this big apartment with Cielo, Brenda (one of the many "anak") and Tats (she used to study in Miriam but transferred to some other college and is now trying to get into UP while working, which i think will be difficult). Anyway, I having a hard time with school. :(( I have to read tons of chapters every night and I have tests like everyday! :(( I'm so stressed. :/

I think the highlight of this kwento is Cielo hahaha. Not anything related to sex life or anything. It's actually a problem i'm telling you. :)

She talked to me the other day before we going to sleep and asked me if I think that we will just be friends in the future. I told her no but I'm not sure. She said that she was thinking that we will be. I thought that she was breaking up with me because of that so I cried and stormed out for a while and then came back in the room saying why she thinks that. She said it's because we don't get to spend time with each other since we don't get to see each other in school because of our schedule. I mean I understand that but like as much as I want to spend time with her. I just can't. I mean I can't even skype with you. You're like the number one priority to talk to and even I can't make time for that since of my studies plus time difference. I spend time with her during weekends. I don't even go out and party anymore. Not only because of her but so many other reasons and she sometimes forces me to go hang out with her friends or mutual friends because she feels bad that she doesnt hang out with them anymore. So i'm like I don't know what to say. LOL I mean we talked about it already and we just ended up talking about the future if it was realistic that we'll still be together. I said yes it would be unless we go separate ways during graduate school. You know what I mean?

I know it's going to be difficult for you to reply to this since you're going to keep on going back to read and then reply hahaha! I love you babe! (no homo) <33 :))

0 comments: