BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 13 April 2012

Well I am killing myself hahaha

Well i dont know how to comment on this blog hahaha i was trying to comment with my real account but i couldn't lol so i give up. its like 2am. im not used to using my brain at this time hahaha Anyways dont worry about ina. that was just a ranting mode i was in. :)  but its all good. she said sorry na and everything but that's what got me to agree with cielo that we should move out of here.

so bad news we didnt the apartment with the loft but we got a one bedroom condo with a pool instead so im going to swim everyday! woohoo! hahaha Sorry it took me time to reply. sorry i just started summer classes and i'm so busy na cuz i have to read like 3 packets of work for each class and write a reaction on each so its not very fun hahaha but its the weekend so im free! :)

hows your feelings for ben? :)

0 comments: